Redbarn naturals cat food is a company that produces natural pet food. They make kibble for all types of animals, including cats. Their foods are made without any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
They are grain-free, organic, and made without animal byproducts. Redbarn is a company that makes its food with love and care.
Their kibble is human grade, and they can be trusted with your pet’s health. The ingredients in their foods are also healthy for dogs and cats.
- 1 What Makes Up Redbarn Naturals Cat Food?
- 2 Redbarn Naturals Cat Food Benefits
- 3 How Is The Food Made?
- 4 What Ingredients Are Used In Redbarn Naturals Cat Food?
- 5 The History Of Redbarn Naturals Cat Food Brand
- 6 Where Is Redbarn Cat Food Made?
- 7 Redbarn AAFCO Approved?
- 8 How Much Does Redburn Natural Cat Food Cost?
- 9 Why Choose Redbarn Natural Cat Food?
- 10 Redbarn Naturals Chicken Stew Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- 11 Redbarn Naturals Grain Free Canned Cat Food
- 12 Redbarn Naturals Grain Free Canned Cat Food Flavors
- 13 Conclusion
What Makes Up Redbarn Naturals Cat Food?
Chicken and Oatmeal, Chicken and Rice, Salmon and Brown Rice, Salmon and Lentil, Trout and Lentil, Turkey and Brown Rice, Turkey, and Salmon.
Primary Ingredient in Redbarn Cat Food
Redbarn ingredients are all-natural. They are not processed in any way with artificial ingredients or preservatives.
They do not use any byproducts whatsoever in their foods. They believe that waste should always be a-priori while processing food. Their ingredients are all food-grade and are also pesticide-free.
Chicken and Oatmeal Ingredients: chicken meal, oatmeal, menhaden fish meal, brown rice starch, dried egg product.
Chicken and Rice Ingredients
chicken meal, salmon meal, potato protein isolate, oatmeal, brown rice starch.
Salmon and Brown Rice Ingredients: Salmon meal, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken protein isolate (source of glucosamine), brown rice flour, dried egg product.
Redbarn Naturals Cat Food Benefits
1. Redbarn cat food is 100% natural. It has no byproducts, artificial colors, or preservatives. It is a wholesome and nutritious option for your cats and dogs
2. Redbarn naturals is completely grain, gluten, and corn-free. It does not use any wheat products or fillers for cats or dogs. All Redbarn ingredients are organic. Their proteins have no antibiotic residues from meat byproducts in them. Their ingredients are all food grade. Every batch of Redbarn naturals is processed by qualified personnel to make sure that they are safe.
3. The ingredients in Redbarn natural food have been evaluated by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiling Program, resulting from a collaboration between the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) and Cornell University. This is the most stringent testing for pet foods on the market and is recognized as the gold standard for pet food safety.
4. The AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profiling Program results show that Redbarn naturals cat food has been evaluated and found to contain a high level of moisture with a low level of fat, protein, crude fiber, and ash. This allows them to contain low levels of nutrients and proteins to meet each species’ nutritional needs while being highly palatable to your cats or dogs.
5. Redbarn naturals cat food is also completely free of meat byproducts and artificial ingredients. It has been made for a better life for your pet.
6. Redbarn naturals have high moisture in their foods, which helps to hydrate your cat or dog and keep them feeling fuller longer.
7. Redbarn natural is a renewable resource. The food they make comes from plants, animals, and insects. It is a sustainable method of food supply and will not be depleted in the future.
How Is The Food Made?
Redbarn natural cat food is made through some processes. First, everything that goes into the foods is human grade and has been roasted, processed, and cooked not to be harmful to your pets. Then the products are passed through an extruder to aid in their further processing.
After that is done, the food from Redbarn is dried at low temperatures to preserve the highest nutritional value. The food is then dehydrated for long-term storage and preserved with water-soluble antioxidants.
All of the food at Redbarn naturals is flash frozen and prepared in a way that maintains its integrity. The food quality is maintained by expert pet nutritionists who inspect every batch to ensure it meets their standards.
This nutritional profile shows that Redbarn naturals cat food has an optimal protein relative to fat, fiber, and moisture. It is also free of harmful ingredients such as byproducts, artificial colors, or preservatives.
Redbarn Naturals Cat Food Meal Comparison
Redbarn naturals cat food has an optimal protein relative to fat, fiber, and moisture. It is also free of harmful ingredients such as byproducts, artificial colors, or preservatives.
What Ingredients Are Used In Redbarn Naturals Cat Food?
Chicken Protein Chicken Meal Chicken Liver Salmon Meal Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols) Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols) Chicken Collagen Cow’s Milk Protein Corn Gluten Rice Bran Oatmeal Ground Barley Maltose Non-GMO Wheat Berries Soy Flour Canola Oil Soy Lecithin Table Salt
Primary Ingredients: chicken, rice, oatmeal, barley, salmon
Chicken and Oatmeal Ingredients: chicken meal, oatmeal, menhaden fish meal, brown rice starch.
Chicken and Rice Ingredients: chicken meal, salmon meal, potato protein isolate, oatmeal, brown rice starch.
Salmon and Brown Rice Ingredients: Salmon Meal, Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Chicken Protein Isolate (Source of Glucosamine), Brown Rice Flour, Dried Egg Product.
Secondary Ingredients: Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Soy Lecithin
Other Ingredients: Barley Maltose, Ground Barley (uncooked).
The History Of Redbarn Naturals Cat Food Brand
Redbarn naturals have been around for a long time. They have been making quality and nutritious pet foods since 1990.
They are a family-owned, American-made brand producing all-natural pet food for dogs and cats. The ground beef in their foods comes from 100% grass-fed cows, who get fresh air and grass while they are raised.
Their chickens are also 100% free-range, meaning they get fresh air and grass while living at Redbarn farms.
Where Is Redbarn Cat Food Made?
Redbarn natural foods are made in their farms and facilities in Oregon. The farms were founded by two brothers, Terry and Chris. It was the first chicken farm to be created in Oregon.
Redbarn Naturals was founded in 1990 by two brothers, Terry and Chris. The company began making a variety of pet foods for dogs and cats. The Redbarn formulates the products themselves and ships them to a company-owned distribution facility.
All farms are independently owned, but they are all located in Oregon. They have one of the most efficient distribution systems in the industry, as they have warehouses to store their food.
This allows the Redbarn foods to be shipped quickly. It is also a great way for Redbarn to ensure quality control throughout the whole process.
Redbarn AAFCO Approved?
Yes, Redbarn naturals cat food is AAFCO approved. They don’t only meet the nutritional guidelines set by the Association of American Feed Control Officials, but they also meet their ingredient restrictions.
This means that their foods are better for your dogs and cats and are more beneficial for their overall health.
How Much Does Redburn Natural Cat Food Cost?
Redbarn naturals are one of the most affordable dry cat foods on the market today. You can find their dry cat food at most pet stores, including Pet Co and Petsmart, in a five-pound bag for $5-$8.
They have several flavors that are $5 and some only $4. If you don’t want to pay for shipping costs, you can find their food at Meijer for about $4.50 a bag.
Why Choose Redbarn Natural Cat Food?
There are many reasons to choose Redbarn naturals cat food over other pet food brands. It is one of the most natural foods on the market and is completely safe for your pets.
Here are 6 reasons to choose Redbarn natural cat food:
1. Redbarn naturals cat food is made from chicken, salmon, and oatmeal to make the perfect cat food. It doesn’t just have the right nutrients for your pet, but it is also very healthy for them.
2. It is a great value for what you get. With all-natural ingredients, no byproducts, artificial colors, or preservatives, this cat food really can be considered a high quality product.
3. It’s made with no artificial flavors or colors to make it appealing to you and your pets.
4. It’s a great-tasting cat food that your pets will love. It doesn’t have a strong smell or taste like other cat foods.
5. Redbarn naturals cat food is made with no fillers or processed meat to make it healthier for your pet.
6. Redbarn naturals cat food doesn’t contain any carbohydrates such as corn, wheat, or soy that can cause allergies in your pets.
Redbarn Naturals Chicken Stew Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Poultry By-Products, Brown Rice, Peas, Potatoes (with Starch), Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Salmon Meal, Natural Flavors, Oatmeal, Pea Fiber, Salt, Cucumber. Contains less than 2% of the following: Dried Yeast Extract., Flaxseed Meal., Calcium Carbonate.
Analysis for calories, protein, fat, and fiber:
Calories: 90 Protein: 10.0g Fat: 3.5g Fiber: 4.5g
Analysis for moisture:
Redbarn Naturals Grain Free Canned Cat Food
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Poultry By-Products. Brown Rice. Peas. Potatoes (with Starch), Sunflower Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavors, Oatmeal, Pea Fiber, Salt. Cucumber.
Analysis for calories:
Calories: 85 Protein: 10.0g Fat: 3.0g Fiber 3.0g
Redbarn Naturals Grain Free Canned Cat Food Flavors
Chicken & Turkey Cat Food Supplies Redbarn natural cat food Barley and brown rice are great chicken and turkey wet cat food in gravy. It contains no byproducts, fillers or artificial colors, or preservatives.
Made with 100% real turkey and chicken, it is a protein-packed cat food that provides your pet with a hearty meal without any grains.
Redbarn naturals cat food isn’t just a great food option for your pets, but it can also be the best nutritional choice for them too. It is a great tasting cat food that can help strengthen your pet’s muscles and bones to improve their health and well-being.