Meow mix tender centers dry cat food is a dry cat food made by Meow Mix cat food. It contains chicken, venison, salmon, pumpkin, and squash.
It also contains added vitamins and minerals, and Taurine, an animal-based amino acid. It comes in a 1 pound bag, a 3 pound bag, and a 15.5 pound bag. It is available at most major retailers in the south-central United States.
- 1 Description Of Meow Mix Tender Centers Dry Cat Food
- 2 10 Key Benefits Of Meow Mix Tender Centers Dry Cat Food
- 3 Specifications Of Meow Mix Tender Centers Dry Cat Food
- 4 Ingredients
- 5 Caloric Content
- 6 Guaranteed Analysis
- 7 Feeding Instructions
- 8 Is Meow Mix Tender Favorites Good For Cats?
- 9 Is There A Recall On Meow Mix Cat Food?
- 10 What Does Meow Mix Do To Cats?
- 11 How Much Meow Mix Should I Give My Cat?
- 12 How Much Meow Mix Should A Kitten Eat?
- 13 How Much Meow Mix Should I Give My Cat?
- 14 Final Thoughts
Description Of Meow Mix Tender Centers Dry Cat Food
Meow mix tender centers dry cat food is made by Meow Mix cat food [pronounced meow mix]. General Mills created meow Mix cat food in the 1960s to dispose of excess cereal.
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Basted Bites offers a delicious flavor that keeps cats engaged, entertained, and happy. It is made with a savory pork and chicken base, with vegetables, such as carrots and green beans.
Additionally, it contains vitamins A and C to aid in the digestion of protein, calcium to prevent osteoporosis, and teeth enamel coating to protect against tartar build-up.
10 Key Benefits Of Meow Mix Tender Centers Dry Cat Food
This product provides many benefits to your cat in just one meal.
1. It provides cats with a protein-rich diet that helps them develop strong bones and muscles.
2. It contains omega-3 fatty acid, which helps cats have a shiny coat, and its moisturizing properties help cats have soft fur.
Meow Mix Original Dry Cat Food, 18-Ounce
3. This food does not contain a by-product meal.
4. It contains vegetable oil and meat-based protein products (beef and chicken).
5. It is an all-natural food that contains Taurine.
6. It is an excellent everyday diet to keep cats healthy and fit.
7. It is also a good food to feed cats when they begin eating regular/adult kibble. Their owners are worried about dietary deficiencies of vitamins or minerals, in which case, this food will provide them with those nutrients at a lower cost than some other brands.
8. Cats can easily digest this product.
9. Cats will feel full after eating this food.
Meow Mix Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food
10. This is also a food that can be used if you have cats who eat very quickly and then leave their dishes uneaten for long periods, such as feral cats or those under stress due to nursing and separated from littermates.
Specifications Of Meow Mix Tender Centers Dry Cat Food
Brand: Meow Mix
Product Type: Dry cat food
Size: 1 pound; 3 pounds; 15.5 pounds
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 2 x 12 inches
Package Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 2 x 12 inches
Package Weight: 19 lbs
Manufacturer: J.M. SMUCKER COMPANY
Venison, Chicken, Salmon, Pumpkin, Squash, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Wheat Flour, Chicken Meal, Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal (source of Choline Chloride), Wheat Mill Run(Wheat Bran, Wheat Gluten), Fish Oil (Source Of Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Phosphoric Acid (For Phosphorus Absorption), Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride (source of Lysine), Taurine.
Meow Mix Bistro Recipes Dry Cat Food
Metabolizable Energy 3,840 kcal/kg
Dry Matter Basis 1,000 kcal/kg
|Crude Protein||(min) 25.0%|
|Crude Fat||(min) 9.0%|
|Crude Fiber||(max) 4.0%|
|Vitamin E||1506 IU/kg|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||2.4%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||0.2%|
Taurine ACME American Company for the Manufacture of Food) is an amino acid almost exclusively found in animal tissue and fluids. It is involved in cardiovascular, neurological, endocrine, and muscular functions.
Feed cats 1-2 Tbsp/cat per day.
# of feedings per day: 2 (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening)
Amount of food per meal: 2-3 cups.
This food should be given at specific times or during mealtime with other types of cat food, not as a free-choice diet.
Is Meow Mix Tender Favorites Good For Cats?
Yes. Cats like to taste new flavors, and this food is full of new flavors. They will eat it willingly while pregnant or nursing, but they can still enjoy the tasty food when they get older.
This food contains many vitamins and minerals, so it is good for them. Also, this food does not contain a by-product meal, which is another benefit to feeding it to cats.
Is There A Recall On Meow Mix Cat Food?
Yes, there was a recall on Meow Mix cat food in 2007 because some of the bags contained pieces of metal. All 15.5-pound bags of “Meow Mix Tender Centers Basted with Real Chicken Tender Center Recipe Dry Cat Food” were recalled.
Meow Mix Simple Servings Wet Cat Food
A recall was also issued for the product “Meow Mix Tender Centers Basted with Turkey Recipe Dry Cat Food” because the products contained undeclared allergens.
What Does Meow Mix Do To Cats?
If your cat eats too much of this food, it may have difficulty breathing and may go into shock. Also, if your cat eats a lot of salt, it could get some swelling in its face that could make it difficult to breathe through its mouth.
How Much Meow Mix Should I Give My Cat?
The amount of Meow Mix to feed can vary according to a cat’s age, health, and activity level. The nutritional content of this cat food is calculated to meet the breed standard for adult cats.
How Much Meow Mix Should A Kitten Eat?
A kitten’s growing needs are different from those of an adult cat. For example, kittens can’t process large amounts of protein, so they need smaller food. Feed your kitten daily according to their weight.
How Much Meow Mix Should I Give My Cat?
If you are feeding this product for the first time, gradually change your cat over to it by mixing it with the food they are currently eating.
When it’s time for a meal, offer your cat half of his regular amount. After a few days, adjust the amount until they get the recommended amount each day.
Meow Mix Tender Centers crumble easily, but they are not like other types of cat food that you buy. This soft food can work well for cats with teeth problems and cats who need a softer product to chew on.
Considering the nutritional content of Meow Mix Tender Centers, it would be safe to say that this is ideal cat food for adult or senior cats. To know more information, please comment below!!