A large kibble cat food is not a new concept but a new packaging design to help spread the word about healthy cat foods.
Large kibble cat food is a premium cat food made for cats with larger appetites. This type of cat food has been around for many years but is only now beginning to catch on, thanks to its convenience and cost savings over the small kibble.
Large kibble cat foods are offered in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and flavors to suit your cat’s needs. Cats love the taste and smell of large dry cat foods and often resist eating other kinds of dry foods.
Many cat food brands are now offering a larger size kibble. Although it may cost a bit more upfront for the bag, you save money in the long run.
Every time you go to replace your cat foods, try comparing the size of each kibble and see if you can find one with larger-sized kibbles because your cat will thank you and reward you with their affection.
- 1 10 Features Of Large Kibble Cat Food
- 2 Pros
- 3 Cons
- 4 5 Best Cat Foods With Large Kibble Cat Food
- 5 Does the size of cat kibble matter?
- 6 Conclusion
10 Features Of Large Kibble Cat Food
Here are 10 features of Large Kibble cat food:
1) High protein content, providing plenty of high energy cat kibble
2) Ideal for cats who have dietary allergies
3) Provides a constant supply of fresh, moist kibbles, which cats find highly rewarding
4) Encourages healthy dental health by making teeth brushing easy.
5) Large kibble is an excellent source of taurine, which has been linked to improved muscle tone and strength.
6) Large kibble is easily digestible, making healthier digestion a very important benefit
7) There’s no need to chop up food before feeding a cat with large kibble. Just scoop out the kibbles!
8) Large kibble is easy to give to a cat, as it doesn’t get lodged in the throat as smaller chunks can sometimes do.
1) Digestibility is excellent, even for cats with sensitive stomachs
2) The size of the kibble keeps kitties entertained and busy. Try to leave a little food on the floor when they’re done eating, so they’ll hunt it down!
3) Many owners report that their furballs’ coats became softer after switching to large kibble.
4) Large Kibble has no artificial colors or flavors.
1) Large kibble tends to be somewhat more expensive than small kibble
2) Some cats may find the large kibble too large for their digestive systems and end up vomiting
3) Because large kibble is so rich, it’s not suitable as a regular meal for kittens. Smaller chunks are much easier for them to digest.
5 Best Cat Foods With Large Kibble Cat Food
Here are the 5 Best Cat Foods with Large kibble cat food:
1. Blue Buffalo Life Protection Dry Adult Cat Food
It’s a combination of grain-free & meat ingredients, which contains muscle meat as the first ingredient. It is also a good source of vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids for your pet cat.
It has a grain-free recipe with Amino Acid Designs to support healthy bone and joint structure. It is also enriched with zinc for a healthy immune system and supports healthy urinary tract functioning.
It improves overall well-being and helps to support healthy digestive function from the first bite down to the last crumb.
2. Tiki Cat Large Kibble
Tiki Cat is a large premium kibble designed especially for fussy eaters. It features a combination of fruits and vegetables for great flavors and healthy digestion.
It is formulated with real chunks of fresh fish that cats love and fresh vegetables to provide goodness and vitamins. It also has the right amount of taurine and high-quality protein to support muscle function to promote muscle development.
3. Cesar Premium Large Kibble
Cesar is a large premium kibble with real chunks of fresh chicken and high-quality ingredients, which provides healthy nutrients for your fussy eater.
It has a grain-free recipe with NAC to support healthy bone and joint structure and Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to support skin, coat, and digestive tract health.
4. Purina Beyond Grain Free Cat Food
Purina Beyond Grain Free is a large premium kibble with real chunks of real chicken and whitefish to help your fussy eaters feel like they are dining on fine cuisine.
It features a grain-free recipe with chicken as the first ingredient, containing no artificial flavors or fillers. It also contains 0% wheat and gluten to serve a healthy diet for your fussy cat.
5. Nature’s Variety Instinct Raw Boost Chicken Meal Recipe
Nature’s Variety Instinct is a large premium kibble with grain-free real chicken as the first ingredient. It also has a combination of fruits and vegetables that helps to promote healthy digestion.
Its food formula is enhanced with essential nutrients from the natural spectrum for a satisfying meal.
You May Like: Best 5 Small Kibble Cat Food For Cats
Does the size of cat kibble matter?
The size of cat kibbles does not matter. The size is not related to the nutritional content. The size of kibbles is only related to convenience and cost.
There is evidence that suggests large kibbles are more nutritious than small kibbles. Larger kibbles allow for more time for your cat to digest their food and for them to consume it with less mess.
Cats have a unique digestive system and unique tooth-to-food habits than us dogs do, which means cats need a different kind of nutrition than dogs.
Large kibbles might be a bit more expensive upfront, but it is well worth the investment in your cat’s health. Even if you have to look for a larger bag of kibble each time, it will be well worth it to see your cat’s health improve over time.
Most importantly, though, I do not think cats would get sick if you feed them large kibbles. If you care about your pet’s health and happiness, feeding them large kibbles will not hurt them at all.