Koha rabbit cat food is a premium wet food that is easily digestible and has a sweet, savory, and slightly bold taste. It also has its koha (or kanuka) scent as part of its main ingredients.
This brand was created by Nicola Paone, who wanted to offer something healthy for your pet and taste good for your choice to make your loved one happy.
Koha rabbit cat food is made per industry standards in the US, so there are no preservatives or additives. It also uses ingredients comparable to the amount of protein (7% per chicken) and fat (7%) one would find in a commercial kitten/dog food.
Table of Contents
What Is Koha Rabbit Cat Food?
Koha rabbit cat food is a premium wet cat food that is an excellent choice for your pets. It is made with a savory and slightly bold flavor that is not too bitter or sweet without cloying. Koha rabbit cat food also has its distinctive koha scent as its main ingredient.
Koha rabbit cat food is made per industry standards in the US, so there are no preservatives or additives.
Here are the Best 5 Features of koha rabbit cat food:
1. It is easy to eat and digest food – Koha rabbit cat food is made with ingredients easily digested by your pets. It can also be easily chewed by kittens, senior cats, and those with sensitivities to common additives.
2. This brand has its distinctive koha scent – This brand uses the fragrant kanuka (or koha) tree or shrub as part of its main ingredients, so your pets will love it.
3. It does not contain soy – It is free of soy, so your pets can easily digest it.
4. It has a savory and bold flavor – This food is a premium wet food that tastes good even to humans, and it also has the unique koha scent that makes it easy to eat, digest, and chew.
5. It is made per industry standards – This brand is made in the US, so there are no preservatives or additives. It also uses ingredients comparable to the amount of protein (7% per chicken) and fat (7%) one would find in a commercial kitten/dog food.
The main ingredients of koha rabbit cat food are as follows:
Chicken: – Chicken is a good source of protein for cats. It also has vitamin E, B vitamins, zinc, and selenium that are essential for a healthy immune system and other essential nutrients such as choline and biotin.
Rice bran: – Rice bran is another ingredient essential for kittens and cats. It has all of the nutrients cats require to digest protein, fat, and carbohydrates easily. Rice bran is also a good source of choline and amino acids essential for the healthy development of kittens and cats.
Chicken broth: – The chicken broth is an excellent source of water-soluble vitamins, minerals, and amino acids so cats can easily digest the food. Chicken broth also contains sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamins thiamin and niacin.
Egg: – Egg is a good source of protein, vitamins, and minerals without being too fatty or sugary. Egg also contains all of the essential amino acids that make it easier for cats to digest their food.
Sardine: – Sardine is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids as part of the main ingredients. It also has vitamin D and calcium as part of its essential nutrients that your pets will love.
Koha rabbit cat food is guaranteed to contain the following amounts of nutrients per 100g (2.5oz):
Protein [min: 7%; max: 10%]
Fat [min: 5%; max: 10%]
Carbohydrate [min: 47%; max: 48%].
Sodium content [min: 0.3%; max: 0.4%]
Koha rabbit cat food does not contain soy, wheat, gluten, corn, byproducts of any kind, artificial colors and flavors, or preservatives.
Koha rabbit cat food comprises approximately 228 calories per 100g (2.5 oz).
I AND LOVE AND YOU Grain Free Canned Cat Food
What Are The Benefits Of Feeding Koha Rabbit Cat Food?
Here are the Best 4 Benefits of feeding koha rabbit cat food:
1. It has a good mix of protein – Koha rabbit cat food is premium wet cat food with approximately 7% protein per 100g (or 2.5 oz). This mix of protein is sufficient for kittens and cats to grow healthily.
2. It is made per industry standards – This brand is made in the US, so there are no preservatives or additives. It also uses ingredients comparable to the amount of protein (7% per chicken) and fat (7%) one would find in a commercial kitten/dog food.
3. It has a good mix of fiber – This cat food is made with rice bran, wheat, and chicken as part of the main ingredients, so it includes fiber. This is essential for healthy digestion as well as overall health.
4. It has a good mix of vitamins – It has a good mix of vitamins and minerals that are essential for kittens and cats to continue growing healthily.
Who Makes Koha Cat Food?
Andrea Paone LLC makes koha rabbit cat food. Nicola Paone started this company. He wanted the company to produce quality, natural, and healthy pet foods that would be a good alternative to the usually processed pet food brands.
Koha cat food, LLC is the company behind this brand. They have offices in Oregon and New York City.
Koha cat food, LLC was established in 2015 as a cat food company that uses premium and locally sourced ingredients. The company has been included in the Inc. 5000 list from 2017 to 2018 for its rapid growth and excellent work.
Is Rabbit Pate Good For Cats?
Koha rabbit cat food is an exclusive rabbit pate, chicken, and rice blend. It is the main ingredient used to make this brand of cat food.
Rabbit pate is a fatty cut of meat usually found in European cats. While rabbits are not known to feed on vegetables or fruit, some rabbits also eat vegetables and sometimes lettuce and spinach.
Rabbit meat is good for cats because it contains high levels of zinc and omega-3 fatty acids (good for lowering the risk for cancer).
Koha rabbit cat food is an excellent wet cat food ideal for kittens, senior cats, and those with sensitivities to common additives. It is made in the US, so there are no preservatives or additives.
Koha rabbit cat food is an excellent choice for your pets. It tastes good and is easy to eat and digest, plus it has its distinctive koha scent that your pets will love and smell good. This is the kind of food you should give your cat.
Hi there! My name is Jackson; I am a cat lover. I specialize in writing about pet care & food. I have a wealth of knowledge on cat food niches and related subjects. I have worked in the pet industry for over 5 years and am passionate about helping cat owners provide the best care for their furry friends. With knowledge of cat food and nutrition, I aim to share their insights and help cat owners navigate the world of cat food niches. I enjoy playing with my two cats, reading, and exploring new cat food brands in my free time.