Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food is dry cat food for cats with sensitive stomachs and has been carefully formulated with high-quality ingredients to promote good health and vitality.
The recipe is made with natural fish and chicken, which provides essential amino acids that help maintain healthy skin and coat. The kibble is also formulated with probiotics to support a healthy immune system.
- 1 What Is Nature Sensitive Cat Food?
- 2 Reasons To Buy Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food
- 3 What Is It Like To Eat Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food?
- 4 Pros And Cons Of Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food
- 5 How does the product affect your cats?
- 6 Conclusion
What Is Nature Sensitive Cat Food?
This cat food is sensitive to stomachs, and the main carbohydrate content is less than 10%.
The following ingredients are used to prepare Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food (calculated in the total amount of product).
The main components of Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food are:
1. Fish meal
Fish meal is a good source of protein. It also helps provide nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals to your cat’s diet that she needs to maintain good health.
Fish meal, a high-quality form of animal protein, provides amino acids that your cat needs to maintain her coat and skin.
2. Chicken meal
Chicken meal is a good source of protein for your cat. It contains essential amino acids that contribute to coat and skin maintenance.
It also provides an essential source of selenium, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and niacin in your cat’s diet that helps support inner health and immune function.
Chicken is a good source of protein. It also provides essential amino acids such as taurine, which helps maintain your cat’s heart rhythm and cardiovascular health.
4. Brown rice
Brown rice is an excellent source of fiber, which helps improve digestion and strengthens the immune system in your cat.
Oatmeal is a rich source of fiber that has been shown to support a healthy digestive system and immune function in cats.
6. Pumpkin 4%
Pumpkin 4% is a rich source of dietary fiber and minerals like zinc, which helps support a healthy digestive system and immune function in your cat.
7. Dried egg 7%
Dried egg is a rich source of vitamins (A, D, E & B2), calcium, phosphorus, and riboflavin (aids in developing red blood cells).
8. Dried yeast 13%
Dried yeast is a rich source of protein and vitamins (A, D, E & B2).
9. Mixed tocopherols 10mg/kg
A complex of Vitamins A, D3 & E helps maintain the eyes and skin.
The main minerals that compose Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food are:
1. Copper – Copper is vital for normal immune system function and energy metabolism
2. Iron – Iron is an essential mineral that functions as an oxygen carrier in the blood. It also helps transport carbon dioxide from the tissues to the lungs and produces red blood cells.
3. Iodine – Iodine is an essential trace element needed by every cell of your cat’s body. She needs it for normal growth, texture, and development of teeth, bone, muscle tone, and proper functioning of her nervous system.
4. Selenium – Selenium is an essential mineral that helps keep your cat’s thyroid functioning properly.
5. Zinc – Zinc works with vitamin A and the other B vitamins to help maintain the immune system.
6. Manganese – Manganese helps maintain healthy bones, eyes, and skin and regulates energy metabolism in your cat’s body.
Reasons To Buy Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food
1. High quality ingredients
Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food is 100% edible and complete food for cats. Its main ingredients are fish meal, chicken meal, chicken, brown rice. No other additives such as artificial flavorings and preservatives will harm your cat’s health.
The nutritional content in Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food is high; the crude protein content of this product is not less than 36%, crude fat content is not less than 22%.
The main ingredients in Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food are fish, chicken, and chicken. As you see, these three inputs are the main protein sources of your cat’s diet.
3. Value for money
The price of Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food is reasonable; it is much cheaper than other brands because there are no additives that cost a lot in the recipe.
The recipe contains 3% of barley, which is rich in fiber. A small amount of fiber can help to relieve constipation.
To promote a healthy digestive system and immune function in cats, Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food contains Lactobacillus acidophilus. What’s more, the product also has a good taste that your cat will like!
6. Rich in vitamins
Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food contains many vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin D2, vitamin E, B1, B2, B6, and niacin. These are important for the cat’s growth and development of bones and muscles.
7. High in amino acids
Fish meal is a high-quality protein source. It is high in taurine and arginine, important for maintaining your cat’s heart function and circadian rhythm.
What Is It Like To Eat Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food?
Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food is a high-quality human food made for cats with digestion issues, sensitive stomachs, and dietary preferences.
This high-quality cat food comes in many flavors, like chicken and tuna, sweet potato and turkey, cod liver, and salmon. No matter which flavor your cat prefers, they will be sure to enjoy the great taste of Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food.
Pros And Cons Of Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food
The following are the pros and cons of Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food:
1. Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food contains chicken, potato starch, brown rice, dried egg, dried yeast. All ingredients are listed at the end of the product description.
The composition information is clear for you to understand. Besides, it also comes with DHA & EPA and Lactobacillus acidophilus, which help promote a healthy digestive system and immune function in cats.
2. Compared with other brands, Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food is very affordable. If you find the package that contains 14 servings, it is only USD 10. With this cost, you can save a lot of money compared with other brands that contain fewer servings per package and have higher prices.
3. Because of the packaging that contains smaller servings, there might be some moisture in Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food when it comes out, but do not worry because it is all-natural…It does not harm your cat.
4. The ingredients in this formula are high quality and essential for your cat’s health. Your cat will be healthier and live longer if she eats it regularly!
5. Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food is tastier than other dry food, so that cats will love it because of the good smell and taste. Besides, this product is also healthy, so cats can enjoy their meal without worrying about any side-effect!
6. This product is good for people who can’t afford to buy food for their beloved cats. Besides, you can use this food to serve as a pet toy for your cat. Cats love to play with dry food and enjoy playing with this toy! It might be a great choice!
7. The water content of Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food is slightly high, stimulating cats to drink more water.
The following are the cons of almo nature sensitive cat food:
Too much barley; your cat’s tummy might get bloated if she eats large amounts of barley every day. It is better to feed almo nature sensitive cat food once a week, and then she doesn’t need to eat it again for 5-7 days.
This product receives 4 stars because it is cheap, tasty, and healthy. Besides, it is recommended to feed almo nature sensitive cat food once a week.
How does the product affect your cats?
You will find that Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food is mild and suitable for almost all cats. Nevertheless, if your cat has special needs or is unwell, you should ask a veterinarian to choose an appropriate brand or formula for her.
You also need to know that you should not feed this product to kittens because they have not developed the enzymes needed to digest some of the ingredients in the food.
It is worth mentioning that Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food has been specially formulated to suit the sensitive digestive systems of cats. Ask your veterinarian for advice if your cat is unwell or needs special measures.
Is it safe?
You will find that Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food has a nice smell and taste, so it is not hard to spoil your cat’s appetite. Besides, it tastes good and can stimulate your cat to drink more water. Nonetheless, all ingredients are of high quality and are essential for cats.
This product does not contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives. It is ideal for cats who do not like to eat food with artificial colors or flavors.
I am sure you have chosen Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food because you care about your cat’s health and well-being. I hope this article has helped you to understand more about the product.
Thank you for reading!
You can learn more about Almo Nature Sensitive Cat Food. Let me know in the comment below!